I think this post will fit into the health and beauty bracket of this community!
I know how much that time of the month sucks Here are some hacks to Help you through it!
1) Remove Blood Stains - Stained your underwear? Coke it a lifesaver! simply stuff your underwear into the drinks bottle, make sure the underwear is cover all over with coke, let it soak in there for a day and you'll be left blood stain free!
2) Pad Pocket - Got no pockets to hold your pads? Cut a piece of cloth, use fabric glue and stick it on the outside of your underwear. Once dried you have a secret pocket for your pad!
3) Hide your tampon - Use an empty lipstick tube, insert your tampon and you have a total discreet holder!
4) Emergency Pad -Just ran out of pads? Fold a handkerchief in a small rectangle and wrap toilet paper round the outside, now you've got a DIY pad to the rescue.
5) Alleviate Cramps - Got bad cramps and pain? Heat coconut oil and let it melt, then melt some beeswax, turn off the heat, add Eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil, pour to the mixture into an empty deodorant bottle and cool in the fridge. Once it hardens, apply to your sore areas, massage it in and you'll feel so much better!
6) DIY Heat Pad - Is your period pain keeping you awake? Take a sock, fill it with uncooked rice and tie a knot. Microwave for two minutes and place it where your cramp is, now you can get a goods night sleep!
7) Sooth Cramps - Avoid coffee, it can give you more cramps! Instead, take warm milk and mix some turmeric in it (trust me its surprisingly delicious), no need to feel the pain of your period anymore!
I hope this makes aunt flows visit a bit more bearable!
#2 I recently bought a new one (had my old one for at least 10 years so it was time) and I love it! I really liked my old one but the new one was even better! Really easy to use and comfortable! Never had any leaking problem with any of mine (my old one was a mooncup).
https://www.menstrualcup.com/gb <--- My new one :D