Annons:
Tagskincare
Read 1312 times
Evelina
2019-02-07 09:44

Has anyone done a IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatment?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

IPL Skin Rejuvenation is a treatment done at skincare salons which uses light waves to bring to life tissues, such as collagen and elastin. It helps treat dark spots, ageing, redness, acne scars and enlarged pores. Each session costs about 150$+ per session and one does 3-6 session over a period of time. 

Just wondering if anyone has tried it? Im considering getting this done after I graduate from my Master's as a present to myself. 

For so long I struggled with hormonal cystic acne which has left my cheeks with scars and large pores. Now that my acne has resolved itself since I got off of hormonal birth control, I would like to invest in my skin because its something I feel self conscious about.

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-07 23:21

I've never even heard of it! At that price though I would definitely ask around for honest reviews of its outcome.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-02-07 23:34

#Ive read and heard really good things about it (from a couple friends) but it is expensive! I’ve read it’s the only treatment to actually make any long lasting improvements on removing acne scars cause it will make your skin essentially heal itself through collagen production. The girls I knew had it done because they had acne and continued to have bad acne. So I think they went in thinking it would cure their acne which isn’t really going to happen since you’re not treating the issue only doing a reactive treatment to Help stimulate your skin. So they felt like they couldn’t have lasting results because they continued to get new scars from acne.

Benny
2019-02-09 03:25

I'd love to try it.

Scroll to top
Annons: