Annons:
Tag:Β eye-makeup
Read 2940 times
Evelina
2019-10-27 12:11

Alien Glitter Makeup for Halloween

Hello! 

So I have decided to be an alien for halloween. I was inspired by a shiny dark green jumpsuit that I bought a year or two ago and failed to wear. So I thought this was the perfect opportunity. 

Im thinking about doing by eye makeup like she did in this video. 

I bought some green body and face glitter gel and chunky green glitter to add to my cheekbone and forehead. This glitter is from the Halloween store. I'm not sure I'll end up using both since at this point I have bought three different kinds of glitter haha. 

I bought loose green glitter that is made to wear as eyeshadow and a glitter primer

I also bought some metallic green/blue lipgloss from NYX. 

Do you have any other ideas? I really don't know how to add glitter to my face to make it look good haha. But here is an idea I found on pinterest. 

Im aiming for more of a glitter glam alien look rather than a scary look. 

And for my hair, Im going to do it half up half down with two buns (they're called space buns on pinterest). And in the part of my hair I will add green glitter. 

I also bought some cheap glitter ball antennas, but I'm not sure how they will work. I might return them as it might be overkill. 

Are you doing any fun makeup for halloween?

Annons:
Niklas
2019-10-31 09:23

I'm impressed by all of you who make such an effort to embrace the special feats and holidays all year around. Several people around me go all in every chance they get. πŸ˜€ πŸŽƒπŸ¦ΉπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸŽ…πŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ€πŸ‘½πŸ€‘

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-10-31 09:41

I don’t always. Last year I was little red riding hood so the only thing I did differently was wear a red cape, which was really inexpensive haha. But it’s fun every once in awhile to go all out 😊 it makes for good memories and photos! Are you going to dress up for Halloween this year? πŸŽƒ Do you get trick or treaters at your door? Or is that uncommon in Sweden?

Niklas
2019-11-01 12:04

Some years we have trick-or-treaters visiting. It's getting quite common. We'll see what happens this year. πŸ™‚ I will not be dressing up, that I'm sure of. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-11-01 12:46

Oh why not? Do your kids dress up? Or are they too grown now?

Niklas
2019-11-01 14:27

The too grown dressed up and the appropriately aged one doesn't like to pretend. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-11-01 16:19

Fair enough! 😁

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons:
Β