Annons:
Taglip-makeup
Read 1277 times
Evelina
2018-10-04 12:22

Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lip Shine

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

I must say, I got this lipgloss in a free gift bag when I bought my usual foundation from Estée Lauder, and I absolutely love it! The color is perfect, the texture, and it lasts long! I will definitely be buying the full size soon. Chai High Shine - Pure Color Love Lip Shine https://m.esteelauder.com/product/649/56127/product-catalog/makeup/lips/lipstick/pure-color-love/liquid-lip-in-matte-sparkle-or-shine#/shade/Chai-High---Shine I also used a similar color lipstick under and a darker color lip liner. But it works great for a day look on its own as well. 💋 It is the middle product in the photo. This is not a sponsored review, I just actually like this lip gloss, which is hard for me to find since most often lip glosses bother my skin.

Annons:
Leia
2018-10-04 16:00

I'm not a massive fan of lipstick on myself, if I am to wear it it is usually matte but I must say that colour looks absolutely stunning on you In love

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-10-04 17:05

Thank you! ❣️This line also has matte! Im thinking about ordering the same one I have now and another color in matte ☺️

Leia
2018-10-05 21:59

ooh please let us know how that one looks if you do!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Tammie
2018-10-06 21:17

That make up look is really beautiful on you!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: