Annons:
Taggeneral-makeup
Read 1413 times
Evelina
2018-10-07 13:15

Makeup Haul Feelunique Beauty & Cosmetics

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I never buy makeup! I mean it usually happens once a year maybe twice! I just hate spending so much money on makeup and often feeling like it wasn't worth my money. I rarely find makeup products that I truly love. But I decided to order a few new things this time. I always buy the same concealer from Nars, I just love it, however, they don't sell it in stores here in Sweden, so I have to order it online. 

This time, I decided to buy two concealers from Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer (different shades - Cannelle and Vanilla),  a mascara from Lancome -  Hypnose (which came with a free lip gift set including a red lipstick - perfect for my halloween costume) , and an inexpensive liquid eyeliner. 

I usually buy drug store brand mascara but I wanted to try out a more expensive kind. This one had good reviews and comes with the free lip gift set, which includes a bright red lipstick and lipliner. Score! 

I also ordered the inexpensive liquid eyeliner from Bourjois - Liner Pinceau because it was ranked to be as good as some of the more expensive liquid liners that are about 30 euros, whereas this was about 9 euros.

Annons:
Leia
2018-10-09 00:58

I get student discount with feelunique, how was the service?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-10-09 13:05

They are quite good! Shipping maybe isn't the fastest, but it is cheaper to buy products from them  than department stores in Sweden.

Scroll to top
Annons: