Annons:
Tagrecommendations-tips
Read 1449 times
Leia
2018-10-09 01:21

Dark Skin Foundation troubles?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 3
Preview of image 2 of 3
Preview of image 3 of 3

I was scrolling through snapchat stories today and I came across this video that may be very helpful to some of you! Many of my friends with darker skin have commented on the lack of appropriate foundation and skin colours in all make up, this is a serious issue in the industry and I could say a lot more on it but I will save that for another time. All you need to do is pour your original foundation into a new tub, then melt a brown lipstick into that and following that melt a red lipstick. Simply give it a mix and you should have a more fitting foundation!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2018-10-09 13:07

Interesting, is it because the colours just simply don't match? Like the undertones are off? Or that there simply isn't enough options out there?

Leia
2018-10-09 23:18

From what my friends have said from their experience definitely the latter, but potentially both?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Tammie
2018-10-13 17:04

I wonder if it is different here in the US. I think we have a lot of options for skin tones across the whole range of colors. Especially in the past 5 years or so, I think this has really changed here in the US.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: