Annons:
Tagskincare
Read 1316 times
Evelina
2018-10-23 15:16

Homemade facial mask for dry winter skin?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Has anyone tried a homemade facial mask that actually worked  in order to Help dry skin from the winter weather?

Annons:
Leia
2018-10-23 17:45

I would recommend an egg and olive oil mask, all you need is one egg yolk and a tablespoon of olive oil.

The egg yolk contains water and fats that work to nourish and hydrate your skin whilst locking in moisture. The benefit of Olive oil is that it replenishes your skin without making it feel greasy. It also contains vitamin E, which lends greater elasticity to your skin.

The only problem with is that is can be quite runny, so I would recommend applying it with a brush. Alternatively, you could thicken up the mixture with a banana, this is recommended if you have extremely dry and/or flaky skin.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-10-23 18:01

Ok thanks! If I don't want to use an egg yolk, can you recommend an alternative?

Tammie
2018-10-24 06:29

1 Tbsp Brown Sugar

1 Tbsp Honey

1 Tbsp  Coconut Oil 

You can also make this without the brown sugar if you don't want to exfoliate.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2018-10-24 12:21

Ok great! I have most of my stuff in storage at the moment due to renovations. I ended up just putting honey on my face for 20 minutes. I did feel softer after but my face still feels very dry despite using a face moisturizer daily.

Leia
2018-10-24 21:42

#2 I'd recommend a combination of plain yoghurt and honey!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: