Annons:
Tagrecommendations-tips
Read 1411 times
Evelina
2018-11-02 13:34

Color Analysis: Which Colors Suit You?

My boyfriend’s sister introduced me to color analysis awhile ago. She only buys clothes according to the correct colors that suit her. She is a winter. I think I am an autumn, which means colors, such as olive green, mustard yellow, burnt orange, deep red, etc suit me. Have you heard of this before? What are you? Click on this link below to read about how to determine which one you are. https://www.womanandhome.com/fashion/what-colour-suits-me-207107/

Annons:
Tammie
2018-11-03 05:19

I must be an autumn but I thought I was a winter. Years ago I had my colors done and they said bright and dark reds, blues, and purples plus black and white.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2018-11-03 08:59

No you are not a winter, for example, I think Sandra is, she has much darker hair.

Niklas
2018-11-05 13:04

I didn't feel quite at home at Woman and Home, but I managed to figure out that I’m a winter color type. At least I think so. When I met my wife she taught me that every size and color I had worn up until then was wrong for my skin and size. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-11-05 14:58

I think I’m either winter or autumn? I think this is type of thing is good as an outline to people who are figuring out what their style is, however, it think it could put some people off wearing a colour they love! Who are ‘woman and home’ to tell you what you should and shouldn’t wear!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Tammie
2018-11-06 04:48

I know this much. I can't ever wear pastels. I look dead in them.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2018-11-06 12:09

#5 I can't either. I also have a hard time wearing light tan/beige colors. On the other hand, I love to wear black, which is a color for winters (I think?) and not an autumn, which I am. I wear it anyway, my go to color is black! But, I also love autumn colors, which I bought mostly anyway. My favourite color is dark green. 

I think using the color analysis is  a good way to streamline your closet and become more minimalistic. I used to buy things that were not my color but it was on sale, and I was like well its only so and so amount, I'll just buy it. And then  it would just sit in my closet, never to be worn (or I would give it away) because it didn't suit me. 

So on the one hand, of course, like Leia said, you shouldn't be afraid to wear a color because it isn't 'your color'. Some of the things I have in my closet are definitely not 'my color' but I get so many compliments on. But on the other hand, if I feel unsure about an item of clothing and I am about to buy it just because, I am going to make sure it actually suits me and fits in with my closet.

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: