Annons:
Tagmakeup-tutorials
Read 1317 times
Tammie
2018-11-03 16:41

How To Look 10 Years Younger

I am not a make up guru and could use some serious Help. Especially as I age. Things are just not the same when you are over 55! I don't like the feel of heavy makeup and I have several moles and freckles and have always felt that I would need SO MUCH make up to get a even tone to my skin, so why bother? Another thing for me even 20 minutes spent putting on makeup feels like way too long in front of mirror. But, as I age. I really need to start putting forth more effort to look better. This video really gives some good instruction.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Evelina
2018-11-05 00:40

I didn’t watch the video yet, but I was told not to wear shimmery eyeshadow but rather matte as you get older because of the why it can get caught in fine lines, and that as you get older, to not put bottom mascara on, or if you do only very very lightly. That is because it can look like more fine lines on your under eyes. I am only 26, but the skin around my eyes is very thin so I usually use matte eyeshadow, and sometimes eyeshadow with only a little shimmer, and I rarely put mascara on my bottom lashes.

Tammie
2018-11-05 06:00

I agree. It is super frustrating that it is so much harder to find matte eye shadows now, especially in the color shades that I want.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: