Annons:
Tagrecommendations-tips
Read 1269 times
Leia
2019-01-08 23:34

Honey Beauty Hacks

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Honey! Some people drink it, some remove hair with it, others even bathe in it. This post discusses some of the ways you can reap the benefits of it.

Honey is a Humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture from the air. It adds supplements to dry hair, making it more bouncy, shiny and helps retain curls! It is also packed with antioxidants which keep your scalp healthy, its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties are great to keep too acne and scars at bay, as well as soothing skins issues such as eczema and psoriasis.

Healthy hair - The humectant properties in honey seals in moisture, perfect for dry and brittle hair, whereas milk is rich in thiamin and contains two types of proteins; whey and casein which will keep your hair healthy. Mix three tablespoons of honey with one cup of milk, apply it from your mid-length to your ends and then rinse it off.

Brighten elbows and knees - Because of lemon's acidic properties, it is great as a bleaching agent but it can be a little too harsh on your skin so mix it with honey. Mix two tablespoons of honey with some lemon juice for a smooth and lighter look.

Thicker Hair - Caster oil has a ricinoleic acid content, this increased the circulation of the scalp and encourages hair growth. Mix one tablespoon of honey with two-three tablespoons of castor oil, apply this on your scalp and you can use this three to four times a week. 

Lip scrub - Olive oil is a natural conditioner that helps the lips from drying out when mixed with an exfoliant like brown sugar, it can exfoliate dead skins cells from the lip. Mix one teaspoon of honey with brown sugar and a little bit of olive oil, apply to the lips for gentle exfoliation.

I hope you found this information helpful, please comment below what you use honey for!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Benny
2019-02-09 03:44

I usually use honey for my coffee but I'd start applying it in some of the ways you shared.

Leia
2019-02-10 01:29

#1 I always have it in my Tea! I've never thought to try it in coffee, I will next time!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Benny
2019-02-10 02:02

Ok 👍

Scroll to top
Annons: