Annons:
Tagskincare
Read 1640 times
Evelina
2019-02-07 09:30

Has anyone tried any Retinol Serums?

I am wondering because I have heard really great things about retinol, not only for its anti-aging benefits but for reducing acne scars. Although, I have heard (from articles on the internet) that it is only worth it to use if you have the prescription strength. Has anyone tried any store-bought kinds? Did you see a difference in your skin? 

Most of the kinds I see being recommended from beauty magazines are ridiculously priced (100$). But I found an inexpensive one from the brand, The Ordinary (about 20$). 

I think I might give it a try! I don't normally use serums, etc. because I am so sensitive to smells that often come in beauty products but this one says it has no fragrance.

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-07 23:18

I have been using a few The Ordinary products, I mostly use Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% and Salicylic Acid 2% Solution to Help with spots and breakouts! Believe me, these products are magical!! Although I've not tried the retinol, I have heard you should start with the lowest percentage and work your way up to a higher one because it can make you sensitive, also the products I use have no smell.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-02-07 23:24

Awesome! Ok I was wondering why they had two different percentages. I’m going to give it a try!

Scroll to top
Annons: