Annons:
Tagrecommendations-tips
Read 1821 times
Leia
2019-03-21 01:20

Beauty Hacks with Food!

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Blackheads got you down? Cut some kitchen roll into nose sized strips, soak them in egg white and pat down on your nose for 10-15 minutes. Eggs white Help unclog pores, so tear off and see the results!

Hairy underarms? Mix the juice of one lemon, a cup of sugar and a cup of water. Boil the mixture in a pan until it turns into a honey-like texture. Lather on hairy areas, the sugar will solidify onto hair. Once hard, rips off and appreciate your skill smooth skin.  

Cellulite? Mix 1 cup of ground coffee, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup olive oil in a bowl. Rub the mixture onto the skin in circles before showering, the caffeine will tighten skin dimples!

Stained teeth? Crush a handful of strawberries into a bowl and mix in a tablespoon of baking soda and use to brush teeth for two minutes for 3 days. The enzymes will lift stains and whiten teeth. 

Dry Elbows? Cut a lime in half an cover the exposes surface in sugar. Rub the lime in circles onto your elbow, both lime and sugar are great skin exfoliants!

Tired Eyes? Simply soak cotton pads in milk and cover eyes for ten minutes while you rest, the enzymes will soothe tired eyes. 

Photo by Aneta Pawlik on Unsplash

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-04-02 17:56

I have tried the first one years ago and it works alright! I remember it was very tight feeling on my skin

Leia
2019-04-02 22:14

#1 Its definitely a cheaper alternative to the expensive blackhead products you see instagram influencers sporting.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: