Annons:
Tagrecommendations-tips
Read 1527 times
Leia
2019-04-16 14:54

Broken Makeup Hacks

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Hello beauty gurus! Broken makeup is worst! So try these beauty hacks and save your makeup kit and your wallet.

Broken Lipstick? Light a candle and use it to melt the broken lipstick in a metal spoon. Pour the liquid into an empty eyeshadow palette and let it cool. Now you have a brand new lipstick palette, simply take a small brush to apply.

Shattered eyeshadow? Scrape the remainder into a bowl, grab some white mascara and a funnel. Remove the wand from the mascara and shake the eyeshadow into it. Put the wand back in and shake it up! You've just made a new funky colour mascara!

Dried up lipstick? Pour some hot water into a bowl and drop your liquid lipstick in it (lid tightly shut). Let it sit for one minute. Your lipstick will be nice and smooth now.

With these hacks you don't have to give up on your old makeup, do you have any super useful tips? 

Photo by The Girlloop on Unsplash

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-04-16 23:17

I don’t have any old makeup hacks unfortunately! I usually just use the broken pieces from my eyeshadow, powder foundation or brow color until they are all gone. Although, I do really hate when they break! It tends to make a mess and I lose so much makeup.

Leia
2019-04-17 11:28

#1 when I try and save the broken bits like that they always end up falling and getting crushed into the carpet😩.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-04-17 14:11

Yup typical! 😅

Scroll to top
Annons: