Annons:
Tagskincare
Read 1747 times
Leia
2019-04-22 18:25

Shaving Responsibly

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Mutiny Shaving Co believes there is always another way to do things, there is always a choice and to make that easier they are offering a new way to shave!

We have seen a rise in metal straws and bamboo toothbrushes but it seems people are quick to forget how much plastic and waste our razors use. Mutiny Shaving Co is committed to providing a super-close shaving experience that produces zero plastic waste, is eco & vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, contains no harmful chemicals and retails at a significantly lower cost to both you and the planet.

Their razors are priced between £11.99 - £74.99 to a nicer set. Who you be interested in this type of product? Do you know any other companies wanting to do the same thing?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
jordan
2019-04-22 18:35

As someone who only uses an electric razor, I don't think I would use something like this. Other than the batteries that it uses I would assume the environmental impact for mine is low as well!

Niklas
2019-04-23 13:40

Shaving is a bit tricky from an environmental position. A razor and soap or foam get the best results if you do it every day. It also takes a lot more time than using an electric shaver, and the difference in outcome isn't significant enough for me to go back to razor and foam at the moment. I sometimes wish I would appreciate the slowness of traditional shaving more. It would be a luxury to feel that I had that extra time to spare. It would be cheaper too.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

=^_^=
2019-04-23 14:07

I bought one last year from a different brand called Mühle. It works pretty good!

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Leia
2019-04-24 13:24

#3 I like the different colours Mühle have, especially  the rose goldIn love

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: