Annons:
Tag:ย recommendations-tips
Read 1721 times
Leia
2019-05-21 00:57

Beauty Hacks for Him!

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Hey there! Today I'm back with some super quick easy hacks for all the guys out there. 

Aloe Vera Hair Gel - Out of hair gel? Just grab some aloe vera, take a dollop and use it like regular hair gel, your hair will be slick and styled.

Cowflick Quick Fix - Need a fix for that cowflick? grab a toothbrush and some hairspray, spray the toothbrush and comb down the hair in the direction you want it, it will stay down all day!

Lime Sugar Scrub - Skin feeling dry and itchy? Grab a lime and cut it in half, take some sugar and coat the exposed surface of the lime. Gently rub it into the skin (works great on the face), it nourishes while exfoliating the skin. Rinse off and you'll skin will be moisturised. 

Sweat-proof Your Shirt - pit stains being a pain? Trim down your armpit hair and put on a tight t-shirt, it will Help absorb some of that sweat. Now put your shirt over that and you'll have no more awkward sweat marks.

Cucumber Aftershave -We all get irritated skin after shaving right? Grab a cucumber and slice it, then take a slice and dab it onto your skin. It's a natural aftershave and super refreshing. 

Wrinkle-free Shirt -Got a wrinkled shirt with no iron around? Fill a spray bottle with water and spray your shirt until is slightly damp. Take a hair dryer and blow your shirt with it ensuring you keep it moving and do not put it too close to the fabric. You'll be left creased free, easy quick an crisp. 

Photo by henri meilhac on Unsplash

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2019-05-21 11:09

An alternative if you are the lazy kind with a wrinkled shirt, hang it in the bathroom while you shower. The steam will straighten out most of the wrinkles. ๐Ÿ˜€

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Leia
2019-05-22 01:19

#1 Yes! This one saved me when I had a ball to go to and the material of my dress couldn't be ironed!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย