Annons:
Tageye-makeup
Read 1970 times
Evelina
2019-07-01 23:15

Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I recently purchased a mascara  called Better Than Sex, by the beauty brand, Too Faced. 

I've had several friends rave about the Better Than Sex  mascara and it has been voted the best mascara by several beauty magazines, so I decided to give it a go since I was out of my previous mascara by Lancome. I think it was called Hypnose. I actually had no complaints about that mascara. I loved it and it lasted several months! 

I think this mascara does a great job at lengthening your lashes and providing volume with only one or two application strides per eye. Beyond a couple strides it will quickly become clumpy and heavy. 

The wand was thicker and more bushy than Lancome's Hypnose so that makes it a little bit more difficult to use I suppose. 

The only real negative thing I have to say so far about this mascara is that during the day it crumbles easily. Sometimes I will look in the mirror and see black on my cheek because it just doesn't last that long unfortunately! Has anyone else experienced this?

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: