Annons:
Tagrecommendations-tips
Read 1626 times
Evelina
2019-09-06 10:14

Essential makeup product recommendations 2019

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

It’s that time of year again! I usually don’t buy more makeup until I’m basically out of everything and I can’t stand it anymore lol. I hate spending the money and time to go makeup shopping so I try to keep things simple. Here are some things I need: Mascara - I’m thinking Lancôme hypnosis again because I really did not like the Better Than Sex by Too Faced Liquid eyeliner- probably going to go with Clinque’s again since it is so easy to use, however I go through it so quick. Concealer- my all time favorite is by Nars Looking for a recommendation for a neutral color non-sparkly eyeshadow (Matte) palette that is easy to blend! Using Meet Matte Nude at the moment and it’s alright. I don’t want anything that easily flakes off onto my cheeks. 😊 Let me know what your makeup essentials are!

Annons:
Leia
2019-09-06 11:26

I really need to get my makeup out and go through it all!

I don't think I've ever come across a fully matte neutral palette, it's something I've been wanting for a while. I'd love a small travel size one that's suitable for everyday use, I'll have to check the Meet Matte Nude Palette out.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: